Well, they're both present for my latest test, but as I posted earlier, I
originally had an install.rdf and no install.js, and it was complaining that
there was no install script.

While I agree that your assessment is in line with what I expect the
behavior be, sadly, it's not the case.

I'm perfectly willing to believe that I've somehow misassembled the XPI file
or something, but if that's the case, the error messages I'm seeing are
badly misleading.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]