-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Naoki Shibata
Sent: 24 April 2000 20:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [MP3 ENCODER] mpglib bugfix

  Hi,

  I made a patch to fix some problems of mpglib. And, I updated
in_mpg123 plugin.
  Now, maximum differences of outputs of mpglib decoder and
l3dec 2.60 is 1 for each sample, as far as I tested.
  And, it seems that output of this plugin is more accurate than
l3dec. See

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Technopolis/9674/in_mpg123.html

  By the way,
>(and of course audio equipment, especially sound card in your PC)

  I recommend getting good headphones rather than a good sound card.

http://www.headphone.com/ProductsHeadphones/SennheiserHD580.asp
http://www.headphone.com/ProductsHeadphones/EtymoticER4Sasp.asp

--
Naoki Shibata   e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]