David Brauer asks:  "What is the source of this data" in response to my
claim that Minneapolis is the "richest" City in Minnesota.

Vicky Heller answers:

The specific numbers I used came from Council Member Dean Zimmerman on one
of the Minneapolis Property Rights TV shows shortly before the last
election.

As David correctly points out, Minneapolis is even RICHER NOW.

Our proportionate population has declined to 7.8%, while the MARKET VALUE
of our real estate has GROWN TO $22 BILLION!  Keep in mind that Minneapolis
is just 58.72 square miles.  These numbers come from the 2001 City of
Minneapolis published "Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports."

Vicky Heller
Cedar-Riverside and North Oaks

TEMPORARY REMINDER:
1. Send all posts in plain-text format.
2. Cut as much of the post you're responding to as possible.