Pretty Clear-cut revenue producer running a ramp-light.  It's much more costly to apprehend drug dealers on the street corner.  Our judicial system doesn't impose a very stiff penalty on them.  Apparently, you're more of a "threat" running a red light than you are dealing drugs and toting a gun :)

Dennis Plante

Jordan