Keith says: Over many years of public life, Keith Ellison has demonstrated
proaction, energy, wisdom, open-mindedness, and concern for his constituency
and
the Northside.

Over a number of years, I have had opportunity to observe Rep. Ellison's
positive outlook and reasoned, less partisan (DFL), outlook on public service.

Among other efforts, his interest, research, action and activism against
environmental racism, "Pois(on) in the Hood", will have a positive outcome for
residents here. I will literally breathe easier during Rep. Ellison's watch.

Matter of record: I very actively supported the excellent Mr. Duane Reed
against Rep. Ellison a few years ago. Mr. Reed is currently at the helm of our
local NAACP.

Keith Reitman NearNorth

Michelle Hill said:

"...we elected Keith Ellison and he hasn't done anything for us either.
What is the difference?"

Michelle Hill
Cleveland