Minneapolis Issues,

  Like all cases the government settles and the tax-payer pays the bill through
higher taxes. I have always been astounded at the number of settlements our
city has to pay out every year. The police department seems to take on the
brunt of these complaints-settlements but other city departments have not been
immune to this problem.

  How does our city compares to other cities in our state or of similar size in
the US? Are we average, or do we have significantly more complaints/settlements
then other cities or similar size?

  Ken Bradley
  Kenny Neighborhood

    Katie Simon-Dastych wrote:

1) Where will the $900,000.00 come from?

Cooper / Longfellow Resident

Yahoo! Shopping