Hello Minneapolis Issues Folks,

  Nikki Carlson has unfortunately been picked by a small, yet dedicated group
of parking meter police to ensure she will be Minneapolis resident # 1 in
receiving parking tickets! I wouldn't pay the ticket, wait until you get pulled
over on late one evening then pay after a wonderful night stay in Hennepin
County Hilton!

  Your Pal

  Ken Bradley
  Kenny Neighborhood

  [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

First I got one on 2nd Ave N around the corner from 5th St. because even though
I had money in the meter, there was no parking allowed from 4-6 pm but there
was no sign indicated. Then I parked behind a meter near the Timberwolves
stadium and parking was supposed to ahead of the meter, although you really
couldn't tell. To add insult to injury, there is NO PLACE to call, NO PLACE to
write. When I called to get an appointment to contest it, and it was 60 days
out by which time the fine would be past due with penalties assessed, the woman
told me I could include a letter with my check when I paid the ticket, but they
throw the letters away without reading them.

This is a fine how-do-you-do for visitors to our fair city.

Nikki Carlson
Linden Hills

Yahoo! Shopping