Hello all,
Access 2003
I am totally confused and need help.
I am buiding a database for a Hospital based on a form that they enter
information for Risks or injuries. The form has several sections that
deal with different topics. I have broken them out into tables and
built the form with the subforms all linked together based on a
IncidentID.
My problem is that several of the sections involve choosing check
boxes for the selections. On top of that there can be multiple check
boxes selected. I have developed several forms with subforms all
linked together but because I get to the 7 subform limit I crash the
database and now I have two forms that will not open.
Is there a way of getting all my forms to allow multiple selections
and linked subforms or is there another way of designing this.

Jim Wagner