Hello Fred,

you wrote on Wed, 9 Aug 2023 00:12:27 +0000:

> >> Lagprogramming sent me PMs and agreed to share it with you.
>
> > Nice, it seems they are interested in some coopertion, then.
> Hum, Lagprogramming is a user of Lazarus forum who sent me, via PM, some

Fine, but that does mean that is only ONE guy, and not a larger project?
Sounds quite obscure, and getting worse...

> For the current "save forms to bitmap" he was responding to a post about
> framebuffer console and mentioned msegui. After he sent me some PM about

And what about the Lazarus function you mentioned some time ago? Why does
he ask for an equvalent for msegui, when he's going for Lazarus as you
write elsewhere, when it's already available for that?

> how to do it for msegui. It would be great if he jumps deeper into
> msegui, maybe begin to like it and then expands it.

This might be nice, presumed he REALLY wants to endorse msegui.

> But I have to confess that I dont understand perfectly his goal.

Yes, quite obscure indeed. Especially regarding the fact that there's the
"perfectly" viable function of X11 using a framebuffer driver. (And Linux
[maybe BSD Unix, too] is the only system using a framebuffer I'm aware of
- does Windows have something similar at all?)
Very muddled affair...