Hello Sieghard.

>> Lagprogramming sent me PMs and agreed to share it with you.

> Nice, it seems they are interested in some coopertion, then.
>But I'm not yet clear about what "Lagprogramming" really IS or what their
>gaol might be.

Hum, Lagprogramming is a user of Lazarus forum who sent me, via PM, some fixes
for msegui that I commited.
For example:
https://github.com/mse-org/mseide-msegui/commit/717a7901c4ddb9e5e09e76537c351bc9e16eeb0b

For the current "save forms to bitmap" he was responding to a post about
framebuffer console and mentioned msegui.
After he sent me some PM about how to do it for msegui.
It would be great if he jumps deeper into msegui, maybe begin to like it and
then expands it.

But I have to confess that I dont understand perfectly his goal.