Hi all!

After several years, it seems that the problem still persists. My
observations:

ATI AMD proprietary fglrx graphics driver: all is fine.
NVIDIA propietary graphics driver: all is fine
Radeon xorg driver:  using EXA is fine if you disable EXAPixmaps. If you do
not use EXA is ok too.(Of course you suffer a performance degrading)
NOUVEAU: The only computer I have tested, with a GeForce 8400 GS.. a total
headache. (using skins with bitmaps, fades...)

In computers with this problem, you can run MSEIDE with -ns option and all
is mostly fine but if you click in a fileselection component (like MSE
config dialog) you still see artifacts even with no skin option (-ns) do
these components use fades/skins...?

I wonder why other toolkits like Gtk2, Cairo, Qt don't show this problem.
Perhaps they use their own implementation for stretched bitmaps.. dunno.

I would like to know how other MSE users deal with this issue.

Thank you!

--
Julio Jiménez Borreguero