Hello Martin.

OK, -> MSE_Simple_Player is working. ;-)

And congrats for MSE-synchronize(), it works perfectly.

I have only a last problem with the TSlider used to show/change the position of
the song.

See picture -> the slider under the mouse-arrow ->

For fpGUI/LCL it uses onClick-event of the slider if the user change the
position.

OnMouseDown -> Aslider.tag := 1 ->  this is used by the position-procedure, if
Aslider.tag = 1 -> do not update the position of the slider.

Then, if the position of the slider is changed by the user, a seek() is done at
the new position of the slider.

OnMouseUP -> Aslider.tag := 0 -> the position-procedure can be done again.

But I do not find how to get OnMouseDown/UP with MSE for Tslider.

How could I do this ?

Thanks.