> > OnSetValue with disabled TSlider.ScrollBar.Options sbo_thumbtrack should
> > provide the wanted functionality. Currently it does not work, I must check
> > why not.
> >
> Please try again with git master 0ae75ae29b23dc42b52d77e4e2de2ca0e52f381d.

Hello Martin.

OK, it works using this on trackar.onsetvalue :->

procedure tmainfo.changeposition(const sender: TObject; var avalue: realty;
               var accept: Boolean);
begin
   uos_Seek(PlayerIndex1, InputIndex1, round(TrackBar1.value * inputlength));
end;

But... the position in song changes each time when the position of the slider
has changed by the user, I would prefer that the position in song changes only
when the mouse-button is released.

Is it possible to do that ?

Thanks.