On 2016-10-19 12:03, Martin Schreiber wrote:
> Activate <grid>.datacols.options co_nofocus.

Thank you, I made that change as well as managed to register the
Procedure List in the IDE global shortcuts dialog. All changes are in my
Github repository.

Any idea how to change the selected row's font color. See attached
screenshot. When the grid is focused, and a row is selected, I want the
text to appear in clWhite. Currently it is in black and near impossible
to read.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/