On 2016-10-19 11:40, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> 9.  Toolbar needs to be implemented to configure the Procedure List
>     dialog. eg: change the filter matching between "anywhere", "at
>     start", "at end" etc.

10. I noticed that the Procedure List implementation in MSEide doesn't
    always parse all units - throwing some error. Yet that exact same
    code in fpGUI's Maximus (the code was copied and pasted from
    Maximus) works correctly on the same unit. I need to investigate
    that. But I'm also considering swapping out the custom parser
    for the FPC's fcl-passrc parser. I still need to weigh up the
    pros and cons of both.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/