> Do you mean for the IDE itself or for applications developed with MSEide?

For applications debugged by MSEide (and of course also for MSEide when it is
run by MSEide him self).
What I see is, when the program runs, a window that shows live the memory used
by the application-process.

> FPC includes a compiler options -gh which will give you a report of memory
> allocated and any memory leaks - when the application terminates.

Yes, I know this but I would prefer something simpler that does not need to
change code.
But maybe is not possible, heaptrace must be used.

Thanks Graeme.