Hello.

This a continuation of:

On Monday 05 December 2016 15:29:08 Fred van Stappen wrote:

> But there are some that make trouble.
>
> It is those in projectoptionsfo with boolean cells.
> There is a Access violation error when selecting a "boolean" cell (cell
> with X).
>
> I do not find how to fix this.

When selecting a "normal" cell, all is ok, the cell is said (see attachment
twidgetgrid_ok.jpg).

But selecting a "boolean" cell, there is a access violation error (see
attachment twidgetgrid_crash.jpg).

For debugging, I deleted all call to espeak for twidgetgrid and tbboleanedit
but the crash still appends.

Fre;D

<http://sites.google.com/site/fiensprototyping/home>