On 29/01/2019 15:22, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>    https://github.com/organizations/new
>
> I would imagine Gitlab and other git service providers has something
> similar.

Yet another alternative is to NOT rely on 3rd party git providers (and
all the legal issues that come with it), but rather host everything
yourself - if somebody has a public server for the MSEide+MSEgui
project. ie: similar to what FPC and Lazarus are doing. Then only use
SourceForge or Github etc as mirror repos. More than one developer in
the team has access to the server to manage the repos, mailing lists etc.

There are plenty of excellent open source products you can use to make
this whole git project hosting process really simple. I tried and used
many various such open source products - let me know if I must supply
some recommendations. Again, I'm also considering this for fpGUI Toolkit
too.

If this sounds like a better path to follow (alternatives to Gitlabs,
Github etc), I am willing to offer my server to help host the
MSEide+MSEgui project. But note, I'll provide access to my server, set
up the hosting service, but it is up to you all to select project
managers, manage and develop MSEide+MSEgui.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/