On 08/02/2020 6:33 am, Roland Chastain wrote:
> Would someone know how to change the setting for automatic indentation in
> MSEide? For example, I would prefer two spaces instead of one space.

As the usual with MSEide, that is a per project setting, as MSEide
doesn't really use "global settings". But you can change the default
"new project" to include those settings, or Export/Import settings from
another project.

Anyway, to the point, you can set the indentation in the Project Options
dialog under the Editor and then Source tab.

> Same question for the units declaration. I would like to have a space
> after commas.
Umm, I'm not sure about this one. MSEide really isn't big on
auto-generating source code for you (by design). That design choice is
something I like too, so never really worried about code layout, as it
is code I typed myself. ;-)

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/