Hello Graeme.

Like I explained before, I am totally open to incorporate ideU features to
mseide.

But I dont think it is ok to fork ideU into mseide.

ideU is not "pure" msegui, it uses some fpGUI and Lazarus units and some
code is used to make work fpGUI_designer_ext and sak assistive kit.

I use ideU because it has "Geany" features, like compiling the edited
source.

Imho, mseide should stay like it is now, compact and msegui centered.

And if bugs are found or new features needed like those you proposed, it is
good to fix/add it.

All that said, till now, I did not find how to fix the "msestat" bug when
using fpc 3.3.1. ;(