On 08/02/2020 1:25 pm, fredvs wrote:
> Your indent-config is a good example, it should be (ones again imho) global
> and not per project.
> The same for the font used in editor, pair-word, etc...

I'm totally okay with such global options too, but I think it would be
nice (though probaly more work) to also still keep the Per Project
options. So the Per Project options will override the Global IDE Options.

This design will also make it 100% backward compatible with existing
Project files/settings, as they will override the newly introduced
Global IDE Options.

I think that would be the ideal solution.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/