Hello fredvs,

you wrote on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:46:42 -0700 (MST):

> [bmo_masked,bmo_graymask].
> I dont know why but setting, like origin, to "bmo_colormask" gives also
> the same problem as yours on RPi.

Just an aside remark: Once some time ago I also found a similar problem
with image display in a msegui program, and after some experimenting, also
came to the conclusion that "bmo_colormask" does not (always?) work
correctly, but "bmo_graymask" does, even for coloured images.
Sounds weird, but might point to a general problem with the code for
displaying masked images.