Hello Code DZ.

> if i set a font for main form  ,  normally every control in this form
> should inherited from the mainform font , but one exception i found is
> that Tedit popup menu doesn't behave the same

Hum, indeed...

You may create a method for tpopupmenu1.onupdate() with something like this:

procedure tmainfo.onupdatepopup(const sender: tcustommenu);
begin
tpopupmenu1.menu.font.name := font.name;
tpopupmenu1.menu.font.height := font.height;
end;

But yes, it is a workaround.
I will see (asap) is there is something to do but I fear it will not be very
easy because font of form is not equal as font of popup ( "twidgetfont" vs
"tmenufont").

Other thing.

Long time ago I asked how to do a rounded button (rounded frame) and a hero
showed me how to do.
Was it you ?

That person also did a tab of a tabwidget with a close button (to close the
page).
I will be very happy to know how to do this "Tab + Close" tab.

But maybe it was not you, so sorry for the noise.

Thanks.

Fre;D