De : Fred van Stappen <fi...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : mercredi 2 mars 2022 23:01
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Release 5.6.6.

Hello Code DZ.

Hum, I did try here on Linux Debian 11 64 bit + fpc 3.2.2 + O3 and all seems
ok, compiling a application, run+debug it and close mseide.
Sadly I dont have a Windows machine to try right now.

Note that I never use -O3, I always has problems with fpc since I use it ( 2010
).
Note too that when compiling a application (even console app) for Linux ARM
arch64 all optimizations (even -O1) make the program crash.

> Lazarus forum they mention that lazarus has problem when you build it with -O3

I read also this ( and it seems to me that they spoke of problems with -O2 too).

Anyway, I will try on Windows (asap, I need to find a Windows machine but I am
horribly busy this week) with fpc 3.2.2 + O3.
Also I will try with trunk of fpc 3.3.1 maybe there is some fixes there.

Now if the guilty is msegui, I think I dont have the skill to even localize the
problem and we will need help to fix this.

Fre;D