De : Fred van Stappen <fi...@hotmail.com>
Envoyé : lundi 28 février 2022 13:43
À : General list for MSEide+MSEgui <mseide-msegui-talk@lists.sourceforge.net>
Objet : Re: [MSEide-MSEgui-talk] Release 5.6.6.

Re-re hello Code DZ.

Haaa + oooops I think I get what you ask.

By default, a TEdit shows a popup with "Copy/Paste/Cut" items.
And this popup font indeed can not be set.

To have a custom pop-up, just add a tpopupmenu1 on the form and assign in
Object inspector for TEdit1:

  Tedit1.popupmenu := tpopupmenu1;

And set tpopupmenu1.menu.font with what you want.
By default if you do not add menu-items in that tpopupmenu1, only the default
items "Copy/Paste/Cut" items will be showed.

Fre;D