Hallo Sieghard,

> "podemo4stock.zip", an adapted version of your
> prior "podemo" program, and "ideU_mo4stock.zip", a modified version of
> your ideU making use of the new unit.
> Now, I added a function "FUNCTION setLangFilePattern: string" that
> defines a "pattern" for the specification of the storage place of the
> I hope everything works out correctly for you too and you can enjoy
> the new version.

Many thanks and perfect, works out of the box.
Your change are commited in Githhub.

About compatible fonts by language, in last commit there is in "Setting
Language Form" a new grid with all the compatible fonts of the selected
language.
It is updated live when you select a language. (see picture)
And when you select a font, it set live all captions of ideU, so good for
testing and find your favorite font.
At the moment list of compatible fonts works only for Linux, for Windows only
the pre-defined fonts are listed.

The last commit:
https://github.com/fredvs/ideU/archive/refs/heads/main.zip

Have the nicest week.