Hallo Fred,

vous ecrit au Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:13:58 +0000:

> I have copy the file from Sieghard-site as attachment in a
> MSEgui-issue. You can download it from here:

Thank you for doing so. I take it that you DID check the validity of
the modifications before publicicing it. There will be huge holes, and
I didn't even care to find them. Additionally, I didn't take any
measures toward such things as automatic tpe conversions that DO NOT
risk loss of precision or data (like from Unicode to ANSI strings).
And I purposely left in a couple warnings, e.g. for the variable
"win_gc" ued in the linux "mseguiintf.pas", which might prove useful
for some later extension.

> https://github.com/mse-org/mseide-msegui/files/10237207/mseide-msegui-shadow.zip

And, BTW, this is not a full set of the library units, just the
modified ones, and I seriously recommend to everyone wanting to
experiment with them to make a backup of the original ones before
substituting these modified ones!

> @Sieghard: many thanks for that hard-boring but highly usefull work
> that I will deeply test asap.

I hope it can be of some use. At the very least, if it doesn't
introduce new error, it should remove distracting "Notes:" and, more
important, "Warning:" messages during compilation. The latter were my
main target, because a good number of them hinted at possible problems.
After all, the tool used to work on the source, the compiler, has
changed a lot since the beginnings of the project, and this should be
taken into account. ANY warning message should be taken serious and
checked for possible bad consequences, in my opinion.

So, again I have to say "Thank you" for your kind consideration, and
keep up the good work!