Hello Vasi.

Indeed, there are no icons in xfce4 menus.
I think you get something there.

I did try to have the icons shown but did not find a option for that.

Maybe related with the not shown icons of mseide.

If you try the last commit of mseide-msegui, you should compile the mseide and
run it.
There are 2 things that are not working (maybe more but I did not see).

  1.  The icons are not shown for menu and in the debugger form.
  2.  When you pass with the mouse on a menu with icons, there is a message in
console from where you run mseide: "a X11 atom is not recognized".

Maybe both are related.

Sadly I have to take a break in msegui exploration this week, loooot of things
to do.

I hope you will have luck and that you will find the guilties.
When I am more free, I will jump back into it.

For DragonFly, till now I did not find a solution to make the keyboard work in
a Xorg session and so did not try yet msegui on DragonFly.

Good luck.

Fre;D