I am in the process of moving from mspgcc 3.2.3 to mspgcc4, but I am having
trouble with the creation of the .lst files.  When my source is compiled
with the 3.2.3 the list files have the C code printed in them along with the
assembly.  Using the same makefile, and compiling with the mspgcc4 the C
code goes away which makes it harder to read.

I realize that objdump will give me close to what I am looking for, but
those files do not have the jumps listed.

Is there a way to get the C code back, maybe a default option changed that I
do not realize?