I also use this mcu, but can you please implement it as a own mcu?
This workaround causes much confusing, adding it as a own mcu would clean this up.

Thank you
Michael

On 11/13/2010 07:31 PM, suresh kumar wrote:
Hi Peter,

Thanks a lot for your guidance.Now I am able to compile and execute my program.
with mmcu settings specified you,I am able to run my program including io.h
header.
I even verified by using TI headers,Now I am able to run my program.

Regards
Suresh

--- On Wed, 11/10/10, Peter Bigot<p...@peoplepowerco.com>  wrote:

From: Peter Bigot<p...@peoplepowerco.com>
Subject: Re: [Mspgcc-users] Regarding support of msp430G2231 and msp430G2211 in
mspgcc4
To: "GCC for MSP430 - http://mspgcc.sf.net";<mspgcc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 12:23 PM

The memory layout of the G2231 appears to be the same as for the F2011.  Try
using -mmcu=msp430x2011 on the command line.

Version 20101006 mspgcc4, if built with the TI headers, should have an
msp430g2231.h include file.  Include that file explicitly instead of
msp430.h or io.h or any of the other ways that might otherwise require
preprocessor directives to figure out which header is required.

Peter