Alright, I've added support for the Value Line chips MSP430G2201,
MSP430G2211, MSP430G2221, and MSP430G2231.  Use the standard
msp430x2201-style mcu tags.  Will be in the updated release later today.
You must use the TI headers for these; they're not supported in the legacy
msp430-libc.

These are the *only* value-line (G2xx) chips that can be supported
directly.  There is no corresponding standard MSP430Fxxxx chip for these
four.  All others, such as MSP430G2131 (1KB flash / 128b RAM), have a
different memory layout than the corresponding chip, such as MSP430F2131
(8KB flash / 256 b RAM).  As such, there is no way to distinguish them
without creating new infrastructure that incorporates what used to denote
the memory type (F) rather than genericizing it with an X or an underscore.

Hope this doesn't confuse anybody, and that non-value-line chips in the 22x1
generation/series/family aren't added before I complete the uniarch
revisions which will get rid of this mess.  At that point, you'll have to
specify the exact chip name (mcu=msp430g2031).

Peter