Brendan Conoboy scrisse:

> TI will likely communicate more here wrt the beta Thomas mentioned in
> his initial email, and we'll be watching, discussing there as we go.
> Likewise we'll be active on binutils, gcc, and gdb development lists
> as we have bug reports or patch submissions.  The finishing touches,
> making the new msp tools work well for the community, will definitely
> require a lot of discussion, but we're not quite there yet.

I haven't seen any status update, initial beta or public code branch
since the original announce (if patches have been scattered across
several trackers, I may simply have missed them).
As such I'd like to ask if the project is still on track and if there
is something that external contributors can help in.

Cheers, Luca

--
  .''`.  |               ~<[ Luca BRUNO ~ (kaeso) ]>~
 : :'  : | Email: lucab (AT) debian.org ~ Debian Developer