On 23/03/17 15:10, David W. Schultz wrote:
> The family guides have complete descriptions. In this case slau144.

Thanks David, I seem to have missed that, it is indeed a proper description.
Thanks for all the help. The TI compiler is still no good - the
interrupts are still taking much longer that the old compiler and the
code size is still much bigger.
The enhancements that I wanted to do to the target can, seemingly, only
be achieved with the old compiler at this time.
I'll give up on the TI one and keep looking in case it improves.

Cheers,

Bob

--
The Sun is out, the sky is blue, it's time to drive the MR2.