Looks like we got it working.

We used a different PowerShell enable than the one I had used before. And
this one seems to have enabled the update as it is currently downloading in
our LAB.

Thanks for the responses everyone. Ivan, I would bet that what you
suggested would have worked for us (my colleague used a different one).

-Erik