Now that most OS security updates are all part of one cumulative update each
month, how would I look for compliance on a specific update that is contained
in one of those cumulative updates? For example, I'm being asked to find out
how many machines need the MS17-010 patch. If I search for that in the CM
console, the only results I get are for Server 2008

[cid:image002.png@01D2CB3A.65C70850]

So I found the associated Technet article -
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/security/ms17-010.aspx - and
determined that this patch is part of the March 2016 Cumulative Updates. For
Windows 7 x64, its KB4012212. I search for that in the CM console and good, I
found it, I'm at 90% compliance. But for Windows 10, there are various KB
numbers (4012606, 4013429) depending on which build of Windows 10. If I search
for any of those KB's in the CM console, I get no results. Am I to assume that
I have to rely on the compliance report on the full cumulative update KB?

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named
above. It contains information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of
this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or
other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently