Hi,

It was my hope that I could install the updates outside of mw and suppress any
notifications around install or even the restart UNLESS it was literally
counting down.

Based on what my team was recommending “Hide in Software Center and all
notifications" should have done it.

Is that wrong?

In 2007 our updates installed silently and no pop ups happened.  The pop ups
only showed up when the MW started and that was when they were forced to
restart so the countdown started.  That almost never happened because users
shutdown every night.  This was great.

Please tell me that is also possible in Current Branch