Issue 126: Newest download version is infected with a Trojan
http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/issues/detail?id=126

Comment #1 by lava.tomato:
As you may very well be aware, Kaspersky is a non-free anti-virus solution. So we don't really have any way of testing for this warning, or figuring out why Kaspersky
is marking it as such.

As far as I can tell, Trojan-GameThief.Win32.OnLineGames.arut is a pretty common false positive for Kaspersky. You can disable Web Antivirus in order to download msysgit.

See also:
http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=1307dc84c68b261b8ed85ced6598b4c0&showtopic=75503