Hi Thomas,

> Sorry for (maybe dump questions) I am new to bluetooth and multisync and
> my new mobile phone.

> This goes with

> Jul  2 20:44:41 brutus kernel: hci_cmd_task: hci0 command tx timeout
> Jul  2 20:44:42 brutus hcid[2407]: link_key_request
> (sba=00:04:0E:85:82:72, dba=00:0E:07:E6:88:E3)
> Jul  2 20:44:44 brutus kernel: hci_cmd_task: hci0 command tx timeout

Are  you  sure your pin-helper application is set up correctly?
Usually,  if  the phone is not yet linked a short dialog should
pop   up   and  ask  you  for a pin. The path to the pin_helper
should be in a config file under /etc/bluez/

Sometimes   an  error  occurs  internally  when  launching  the
pin_helper  because  of some complex python bindings of the pin
helper. By calling the pin_helper app from the command line you
should  just  see  the  result code "ERR" and no further errors
concerning missing python libraries.

If  you  can't  sync  your mobile or receive errors wrt "access
denied"    or   similar   you   may   try   to   delete   the
/etc/bluez/link_key and try again provided that your pin_helper
app works ok.

HTH and kind regards,

Dominik ;-)