Hi,

Sorry for (maybe dump questions) I am new to bluetooth and multisync and
my new mobile phone.

Yesterday I bought my new Sony Ericsson K700i and it seems to be a very
nice device and as it support iSync (as the T610 and T630 does) I
suppose it should work with multisync as well.

Also I got a BlueFritz USB dongle which (after some trying) seems to
work. I can

# rfcomm connect 0 00:0E:07:E6:88:E3
Connected /dev/rfcomm0 to 00:0E:07:E6:88:E3 on channel 1
Press CTRL-C for hangup

and then in another terminal scmxx --device /dev/rfcomm0 -i seems to be
quite reasonable.

But when I use multisync, configure everything as it should be:
IrMC, bluetooth, scan for bluetooth devices, I find the mobile and
Select it. When I then click "Test connection" I received "connection
ok" for two times (but not reproduceable) and usually I receive
"connection failed"

This goes with

Jul  2 20:44:41 brutus kernel: hci_cmd_task: hci0 command tx timeout
Jul  2 20:44:42 brutus hcid[2407]: link_key_request
(sba=00:04:0E:85:82:72, dba=00:0E:07:E6:88:E3)
Jul  2 20:44:44 brutus kernel: hci_cmd_task: hci0 command tx timeout

in /var/log/syslog

I don't know if this is important, but I use linux 2.6.6.

Ignoring this, when I try to sync I get
"Failed to connect local: Connection  error" in the log.

Once I got another message telling something about "missing permission
to get data" or something similar, but I am not able to reproduce this.

I would be very glad, if someone could point me to a resource where I
can find more hints or give me a hint what to do to make this working.

Thanks in advance, and thank you for multisync (though it is not yet
working for me :-)

thomas

  «< Unless stated otherwise everything I write is just my opinion >»