Hello,

I've searched the archives and found a few posts about Sync4j support not
quite working. As the Sync4j folks have released a few new versions since the
last post about it I thought I would mention it again.

I tried multisync from cvs and the latest rpms (non-fc) on sourceforge but I
didn't have any luck. Though, it could be my inexperience with multisync.
(great project, btw).

If anyone wants to test against a Sync4j 4.0.4 server feel free to use
ScheduleWorld. (ScheduleWorld uses Sync4j 4.0.4 as it's SyncML engine, and
there is no cost to use ScheduleWorld - it's a free service).

Cheers.

--
Free SyncML-capable replacement for Exchange and Outlook
http://www.ScheduleWorld.com/