Hi all,

I'am new to synchronisztion protocols, etc,. but as far as I know there
is no possibility to synchronize phone with SyncML over IRDA or
Blootooth. The only way to do this is is internet (SyncML over GPRS and
http/https). I have suggestion to add this (SyncML over IRDA, Blootooth)
functionality to the Multisync.
Another needed feature is Nokia 66xx or 6xxx sync using OBEX and IRDA.
Currrently supported IrMC supposedly doesn't work with Nokia phones. I'm
not sure, but I saw this proposition somewhere on the mailing lists.

Darek Borkowski