As you might have noticed, I've been away lately with some work and
personal things going on. I agree that we should do a release soon - it
has been too long.

However, I'd like to have a crack at getting the Evolution 2 plugin done
first. Can we give it two weeks (September 27th) before we do the
release? I think that with a concerted effort and some help I can get
the Evo 2 plugin done and we can include it with the release. Gnome 2.8
will be out soon, so I think it is important to get the Evo 2 plugin out
there. Let me know if you think that is ok.

I'll get to all of my unanswered emails and unfinished Multisync-related
tasks over the next couple of days. Sorry to everyone who has been
waiting for me to get back to them.

Tom