On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 16:07, Torsten Schenkel wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 15:34, Armin Bauer wrote:
>
> > Thats fine with me.
> > I also need some time since i noticed another bug in the nokia support
> > which i have to fix first: the contacts are almost always duplicated...
> >
> > i also need to contact the wbxml lib maintainers so they also prepare a
> > new release (one bug was in their library)
>
> Sorry, but I didn't have the time to follow the list closely. Am I
> getting this right? You're talking about SyncML using binary-XML (wbxml)
> for Symbian devices?

Correct.

> If this is so, could you point me to a resource were I can find the
> requirements to build my own cvs multisync including this (especially
> the patch to wbxml).

It consists of two things: first a fix to the syncml-plugin which
disables the use of string tables in wbxml (i commited this to cvs 2
days ago) and a patch to wxbml which corrects a bug that cripples vcards
in syncml request (im not at home right now so i cant give this patch
until thursday or friday).