Dear all

If you like convolution, impulse responses as creative objects, and Cycling
'74's Max, and/or if you just love how the convolution reverb in Ableton's Live
sounds, and want to know how it works, then you'll be chuffed by this:
https://cycling74.com/articles/package-arrival-the-hisstools-impulse-response-toolbox

After many years of bug fixes, revamp, updates of Max/Ableton, here we go, it
is now released, with more examples, tutorials, and features! The HISSTools
Impulse Response Toolbox, release V.2 is now on the Package Manager

Cycling 74 made a party of it, which is nice. You can also see it in action in
my calibration patch for chamber music here
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhjeoCwqed0&list=PLLzzOXU4pTgJA_rs2g0feRRWaZuTtgKil&index=10)…
 and hear it in action in most of my music!

I hope you enjoy!