Hi everyone,

Every year at ADC <http://juce.com/adc>, we capture and stream live over 40
hours of talks and keynotes from the world experts in audio technologies, many
of them are part of this mailing list community. An important mission for the
conference is to share knowledge and allow anyone to get access to the talks
even if they can’t attend in person.

Last week, the venue we had booked and paid for went into administration, and
we’re incurring a significant loss.

We’ve received great support from our Gold sponsors, Apple, Google and ROLI
that allowed us to book another venue, but we still need to secure more support
fo guarantee that we can film and stream the event.

We have launched a Patreon campaign <http://patreon.com/adc2019> to gather
support. You can really make a difference by pledging.

If you haven’t looked at the JUCE video channel before, have a look here
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaF6fKdDrSmPDmiZcl9KLnQ>.

Thank you!

Best regards,
JB Thiebaut
ADC Executive Director

--

*----**LUMI is the smarter way to learn and play music. Learn more about
ROLI's new fully illuminated keyboard on playlumi.com

Office: +44 (0) 207 254 2155

*ROLI*

2
Glebe Road

London

E8 4BD

ROLI Ltd. is a registered company in
England and Wales, registered number 07044888. This e-mail and its
attachment(s) are intended for the above named only and are confidential.
If they have come to you in error then you must take no action based upon
them but contact us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
may be unlawful. Although this e-mail and its attachments are believed to
be free of any virus, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that they are virus free. If you contact us by e-mail then we will store
your name and address to facilitate communications. Any statements
contained herein are those of the individual and not the organisation.