answers to some questions that had been asked:

1. "Rates per day" including tax or not?

Before any taxes etc., since these vary widely and depend on lots of things

2. Paid/Unpaid Ratio: What does 0 or 100 mean? Does 0 mean 0 unpaid work?

typical lapse of mine: I actually ment percentage...

Left of slider: percentage of payed work, right side: percentage of unpayed work.

I believe that most people actually answered it like this?

3. Why rates per day and not annual salary?

Because I dont think it's meaningful in this context:

Someone might charge a high rate, but only work or get payed a couple of days per year.

This might go along with an unsual set of skills or type of work.

An annual salary would totally distort things regarding this kind of work.

4. Why no question capturing work experience vs. fresh students?

An experience question is indeed missing, for such things I added the remarks field.