Is there any life for death; if so, what kind of life is it?  This question
lies far beyond the ken of our perception. We do not have the eyes with which
we could see beyond the frontiers of worldly life and find out what lies on
beyond it.   We do not have the ears with which we could hear anything from
beyond these frontiers.  Nor do we have any instrument by which we could
determine with certainty whether there is any life beyond death.  Therefore,
the question whether there is any life after death lies completely outside the
province of scientific knowledge which is concerned with the classification and
interpretation of sense data. Anyone who asserts in the name of science that
there is no life after death, therefore, makes a very unscientific statement.
Merely on the basis of scientific knowledge, we can neither affirm that there
is a life after death nor deny it.  Until we discover a dependable means of
acquiring knowledge about this matter, the correct scientific
 attitude would be neither to affirm nor to deny the possibility of life after
death.  The question is beyond its jurisdiction.

  A little reflection should help us to see that the question of life after
death is not merely a philosophical question; it is deeply and intimately
related to our everyday life.  In fact our moral attitude depends entirely upon
this questionÂ….
  Get to know more about logically & scientifically –The Life after Death

  Please read
  Life after Death

  FREE Available
  www.al-islamforall.org
   (A unique & comprehensive FREE e-Library in Multiple Languages)
  Many more books are available in Multiple Languages
  The purpose of the web site is to provide wide range, authentic &
comprehensive information about all the teachings of Islam at one place with a
unique FREE download facility.

  We will highly appreciate if you introduce among your friends in the best
possible manner.

  Jazakumullah Khair