TO SAJA (posted at

  It is very unfortunate SAJA who claims to represent South Asians failed to
report on Arun Gandhi in timely fashion. It was only after I posted my comments
on Jan 27, 2008 around 5.20 PM, Arun Venugopal posted about Gandhi at 7.22 PM
after removing my comments.

  I again posted them around 8.00 PM & 10.00 PM; first they were removed and
then changed to 3 lines heading only with time showing 10.52 PM; the proof is
Pundit Jugal Kishore Shastri's comments posted above at 11.32 PM which is
clearly to make fun of the Bengal Famine & Indian deaths 30-40 Million during
British Rule data posted by me.

  In the morning to-day I posted again and the proof is Aeshini questioning me
do I know India is No 2 in Income disparity.

  SAJA should be ashamed of them selves who can not stand up for Freedom of
Free Speech Rights.

  The readers can read my full comments on "On Faith", Washington Post, USA
Today and HindToday.

  Dave Makkar

  www.Hindtoday.com

  USA Today: "Gandhi grandson quits non-violence institute"

  Washington Post: "Gandhi's Grandson quits Nonviolence Institute"

  Daily Kos blog: "Arun Gandhi forced to resign from nonviolence institute"

  Rochester Democrat & Chronicle guest essayists: "Community must heal hurt
Gandhi inflicted"

  www.mormon4president.blogspot.com

  from the days of shakespeare's shylock down to our own times, anti-semintism,
has thrived with official and unofficial patronage. pushing its antiquity
further back, a historic and uninterrupted run of anti semitism will go back to
the days of
herod, pilate and justin. A methodic and deliberate persecution of this bright
community whose quiet genius in banking, physics, mathematics, humor,
entertainment, had to protect itself under the garb as converted christians
isn't just a hiccup of history. it's malicious and wilful persecution for
contrary belief. the gratitude that history has expressed to them has been
relentless persecution for 20 centuries. it's historic prejudice against a
group of people who belonged to a contrary faith. those who find a
justification for anti semitism because they are bored with repititiousness of
holocaust in contemporary discourse are likeliest victims of many upcoming
ism's including terrorism, fought best with israeli militarism.
  moral: what a pity an emblamatic icon of tolerance and peace, Gandhi, had to
be in the middle of this mess.

  Posted by: panditjugalkishoreshastri | January 27, 2008 at 11:32 PM

  It is very strange the same comments are acceptable  to Washington Post, USA
Today, HindToday & Rochester Democrat & Chronicle and On Faith but not to SAJA.

  SAJA RESPONSE:

      NOTE: If you make disparaging remarks about other commenters, or All
Jews, Hindus, Muslims, etc, expect your comment to be deleted in whole or in
part. If you do this repeatedly we'll ban you, or perhaps shame you in creative
ways.
  Also, please do NOT emulate Dave Makkar's habit of putting entire paragraphs
in ALL CAPS, or writing 800 word screeds.
  Now and then, if you see a comment that makes no sense it's because we've
deleted an earlier comment which is being referred to. Apologies for the
occasional chaos.

  Posted by: SAJAforum Editors | January 28, 2008 at 01:21 PM

  NO WHERE IN MY COMMENTS I HAVE SAID ANY THING ABOUT EVERY ONE IN THE
COMMUNITY RATHER IT IS FAILED LEADERSHIP I AM REFERRING IT.

  FEW SO CALLED JOURNALIST IN SAJA are making silly excuses. One more thing how
come these shameless cowards who can stand up for the basic human rights of the
South Asian community can put some one who has always stood like a Mountain to
defend his own & less fortunate's Human rights; to shame in creative manner
manner?

  I will certainly like to see that.

  Dave Makkar