Il mar, gen 21, 2014 at 2:32 , Glen Larsen <glenl....@gmail.com> ha scritto:
I know everybody has their editor preference but I wouldn't be nearly as efficient in updating without emacs, especially with point-and-click from the PDF viewer. I have a habit of removing trailing whitespace and that typically creates many additional diffs. And if my problem is reading LilyPond I'll just give up and re-indent the entire thing, understanding that it is tough on volunteer reviewers.

The solution is splitting the update work in several commits: one for convert-ly, one for re-indenting and removing trailing white spaces, one for the manual changes (the commit to be reviewed).