Glen,

On 2014-02-11 05:05, Glen Larsen wrote:
> On this particular collection of music you could not legally
> contribute a transcription from this edition and publisher. These
> pieces should be available somewhere in an edition from which you
> could, however, since they have been transcribed and put on-line at
> DelCamp [4].

It looks like they only have PDFs which doesn't advance my cause much  .
. I haven't had a lot of success converting MusicXML and MIDI to
Lilypond format anyway - but now that I think of it, I think I have read
of someone converting PDF - but only if it was produced by some
compatible software in the first place (and not just being scanned
images).

Thanks,

Phil.
--